Types of Membership
- Junior (12-17 years of age)
- Family (must live in the same household)
How to Become a Member
To be considered for DGDTC membership, you must meet the following requirements prior to submission of your application:
- Must have attended a minimum of 3 training sessions within the past 2 years
- Must have volunteered at one DGDTC-sponsored event. These events include the Agility Trial, Obedience Trial, Show-n-Go Match, Annual Banquet, club meeting, or any other announced Club event
- Must have obtained the recommendation of two current members in good standing. Your annual dues will accompany this application.
Note: To be eligible for family membership each person must complete a membership application form, each person must complete all the requirements, and all persons must live in the same household
DGDTC membership entitles you to a 50% discount on classes.
In order to maintain your discounted class privileges, you must volunteer at one DGDTC sponsored event within the calendar year. These events include the Agility Trial, Obedience Trial, Show-n-Go Match, Annual Banquet, Club meeting – or any other announced Club event. If you do not meet your volunteer requirement within the calendar year, upon applying for your first class of the following year you will be required to pay full price.
Once you complete a volunteer requirement you will regain the class discount.
Contact our Membership Chairperson if you have questions: